Sugar, Sugar, Sugar
Hey Yum Crumbs, today’s post is all pleasure, no pain-I promise! We’re exploring the depths of fire and desire as it relates to a sweet, sensual dessert I created, especially for the lovers. The Sensual Smooch is a rich, decadent dessert, perfect for sharing with bae on Valentine’s Day. The ingredients represent fire and desire (cue the music, bae); strawberries, marshmallows and white chocolate. Chocolate, a known aphrodisiac contains serotonin and phenylethylamine; two chemicals related to sexual arousal and love. I dedicate, dedicate, dedicate…
We’re Turning on the Fire
What You’ll Need:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Campfire Giant Roasters Large Marshmallows
- Reko Vanilla Pizelle Cookies
- White Chocolate Bars
- Candle(s) or a fireplace
- Toothpicks or skewers
Let’s Do This
- To begin, spread it all out and ignite the flame! No really, spread out all of the ingredients and light the candle or fireplace. 🔥
- Prepare strawberries by washing and slicing into slivers.
- Next, roast the marshmallows over the open flame. Take it easy, don’t burn them. You want the marshmallows to be soft and melty. Soft & melty=sweet & sticky fun.
- Stack the strawberries, white chocolate bars and marshmallows between 2 Pizelle Cookie Wafers.
- Now, smooch!
The Perfect Match
You can’t have a sweet, seductive dessert without a wine pairing. The perfect pairing for this titillating dessert is the Gilli Sweet Red Wine, from Branwar Wine Distributing Co. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day and your Sensual Smooch! Love, Chef V